|Job Ref:||204776592||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£350 - £400/day||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:34|
Senior QA Tester / QA Engineer / Oracle ERP Implementation / Cambridge / 9 month Contract / Test Analyst |
A Senior QA Tester is required for a 9 month contract to support one of Cambridge`s leading tech businesses through an Oracle ERP implementation. You will work with the Lead QA across several project teams, to co-ordinate, report, and manage testing projects for this implementation and this will involve test scripting and hands-on testing.
The main duties for the QA Test Analyst / Tester will include:
- Documentation (test scripts, test cases and test plan documents, to house standards where applicable, reviewing)
- Manual testing on an Oracle ERP project including steering/driving the QA effort as part of an agile team
- Information gathering, monitoring, reporting for Enable needs
- Enable testing project management and organization
The requirements for the successful Oracle ERP QA Tester include five plus years exp with:
- hands-on testing role
- team lead/project management role in (Agile) software development
- development role including overlapping with QA or management activities
You will also need to have experience working on a project that surrounded the implementation of an Oracle ERP.
This is a competitively paid 9 month contract position available for an immediate start.
Please apply directly to this advert for immediate feedback on your CV, interview slots are available this week.
Senior QA Tester / QA Engineer / Oracle ERP Implementation / Cambridge / 9 month Contract / Test Analyst