|Job Ref:||204776564||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridgeshire||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:34|
An exciting opportunity has just opened for an CSV Officer to join a leading Life Science company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the CSV Officer you will be responsible for all validation activities on controls systems on analytical equipment, data historians, spreadsheet, and computerised system validation.|
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the CSV Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As CSV Officer, you will partner with several groups and functions - including Operations, Information Technology and Quality to ensure the regulatory requirements for equipment control systems for laboratory systems validation, are implemented and improved upon on a regular basis.
2. You will co-ordinate and lead the validation and life cycle maintenance of analytical equipment, specialising in computer and controls systems validation, as appropriate.
3. As CSV Officer, you will author, review and approve Validation Documentation for the site to ensure validation activities are built into project plans to give compliance with company and regulatory validation standards.
4. You will run standard validation processes and support roll out and adherence to these standard validation processes in order to deliver consistency and agility with cost benefits.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the CSV Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an Engineering or Science Discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in delivery of Computer Systems Validation with in a highly regulated environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of working in a GMP environment.
Key Words: Engineering | CSV | Computer Systems Validation | Validation | Computer | Controls | Pharmaceutical | Life Science | Biopharmaceutical | Biotechnology
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves