|Job Ref:||204776508||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Loughborough||Address:||Post Code:||LE11||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum + car allowance 5k||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:34|
Business Analyst/System Designer|
• Strong documentation skills (functional specification)
• Experienced Business Analyst
• Knowledge of the retail industry/multichannel/supply chain
• Knowledge of ERP or other complex business software (financial, WMS etc)
• Customer facing
• Understanding the requirement
• Managing the scope of the solution with the project manager
• Achieving agreement on solution with all relevant stakeholders
• Planning development and/or implementation tasks
• Developing opportunities/managing risks
• Reviewing and improving performance of the team
This person will be part of a team of business analysts with overall responsibility for the delivery of excellent business solutions within new and existing customer projects. Knowledge of the software development life cycle or experience of working for a software business would be advantageous, but is not essential. Experience of the retail industry as a BA would be equally advantageous. You'll need to have a UK driving licence and your own transport and be willing to travel as the role requires - sometimes 2-3 days per week. Overnight trips are rare but may be a possibility.
You will be working with a team to implement software solution for clients in the UK,so you will need to use your BA skills to document and present the solution to the client, so you must be able to understand software functions and able to demonstrate this in a non-technical way.
Your personal characteristics: Hardworking, self motivated, relationship builder, resourceful, flexible, positive, inquisitive, structured, clear thinker, planner, decisive, influencer. Excellent company culture with a great mentoring programme to help new starters to develop their knowledge of the business and the product. Our client has excellent staff retention and they are investors in people.
• Pace of work is often demanding, working with strict time pressures; involves overall responsibility for a number of projects simultaneously
• Must be flexible and able to work on own initiative.
• Role is demanding and requires hardworking ambitious individual.
Salary: £35-45k depending on experience. Car allowance £4800