|Job Ref:||204776471||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newbury||Address:||Post Code:||BA11||Salary:||£29000 - £35000/annum benefits||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:34|
Do you experienced in technical support and supervising a team? |
If so, our client based in the Newbury, Berkshire area is currently looking for an experienced and knowledgeable candidate to join their team on a permanent basis. This candidate will be fully responsible for technical support operations as well as being a hands on team member supporting colleagues ensuring they provide the best possible Customer Service. The ideal candidate must be motivational, encouraging and have the ability to deliver great leadership.
Responsibilities for this role include:
* Providing guidance to staff to ensure all IT activity is correctly carried out
* Making sure all phones are covered and support calls are answered efficiently and within SLA's
* Being able to identify trends and repeat cases and report the root causes so ensure they are fixed
* Behaving in a professional manner at all times to clients and colleagues
* Clear communication verbally and written
* Confidence in managing staff
* High standard of Customer Service
* SQL server and SQL Server Management Studio
It is compulsory that you have previously used Microsoft SQL and Microsoft SQL Management Studio in an IT Support environment to be considered for this role. It would also be highly advantageous to have a background is the medical industry.
For further information on this role, please apply now...
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer