|Job Ref:||204776288||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Solihull||Address:||Post Code:||B91||Salary:||£18000 - £20000/annum Training||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:34|
IT Support Professional / 1st Line Support Technician / Solihull £18,000 - £20,000|
An IT Support Professional / 1st Line Support Technician is required to join a leading UK organisation on a permanent basis based in Solihull.
* 1 or 2 years 1st or 2nd Line IT support experience
* Active Directory / Exchange / Microsoft Technologies
* Understanding of Networking Principles
* Experience troubleshooting
* Must have attention to detail
* Strong communication skills
* Experience with mobile devices
* Ability to learn new technologies and think on your feet
* IT Qualifications
* Knowledge of Apple products
Role: As an IT Support Professional / 1st Line Support Technician you will be required to bring a positive can-do attitude to work. Be adaptable and have the ability to fix and resolve technical issues. This role will suit an individual who enjoys doing hands-on technical work. It will require candidates who have attention to detail and the ability to work off their own initiative. If you are clever, enthusiastic, have the ability to learn new technologies and think on your feet you will be a success in this role.
Salary: £21,000 - £24,000
Start Date: November
This is a great opportunity to join a leading UK organisation who have an excellent reputation and can offer an enviable working environment and the opportunity to learn new skills working as an IT Support Professional / 1st Line Support Technician.
IT Support Professional / 1st Line Support Technician / Solihull £18,000 - £20,000