|Job Ref:||204776258||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newcastle upon Tyne||Address:||Post Code:||NE2||Salary:||£500 - £600/day||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:34|
Solutions Architect - Public Sector|
We are seeking a Solutions Architect - Public Sector with strong experience of the below requirements. The initial contract runs until April 2017 and you will be working for a Public Sector organisation based in Newcastle.
Daily Rate: Up to £600 per day
The successful candidate must either hold BPSS clearance or be willing to undergo security vetting in order to obtain the level required.
* Oversee the work of the Service Architecture team. Be responsible for architecture and design governance in line with Product and IT strategy, architectural road maps and Quality Policy with accountability for key design decisions.
* Provide hands-on technical leadership in the development, operation and ongoing improvement of a complex, transformational digital service.
* Develop a deep understanding of the organisations digital service user needs and ensure that new technology is built to support them.
* Provide technical hands on leadership and advice for production of quality code.
* Understand and manage system quality with regards to simplicity, usability, availability, security and fraud avoidance.
* Advise on, manage and implement agile delivery projects within the organisation, providing guidance, mentoring and training in agile
Required Skills and Experience
* The Solution Architect has developed some IT experience with in application design & development and some knowledge of tooling or methods that can be used to Design parts of a Solution.
* Has a background from a developer/analyst role with some programming, design or business architecture experience, so can provide architecture guidance to other staff on the project.
* Exposure to IT design with some understanding of architecture principles and techniques
* Proven ability to undertake business analysis of problems and provide the business with high level designs and proposals.
* Demonstrates proficiency in at least one technical area with hands-on experience of a relevant technology.
* Small scale usage of models to achieve business outcomes.
* Awareness of appropriate development languages
* Awareness of Agile project methodology
* Exposure to Architecture Patterns and models
* SFIA/GDS SKILLS (these are measurable skills, e.g. Systems Developmemnt Management - SFIA
* Level 6; or Programming Languages - Practitioner Level GDS framework)
* Understanding Digital transformation
* Agile delivery awareness
Please note the closing date for applications for this role is 9.00am on the 14th October 2016
If you considering a move from your current role please apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Bhavit Panchmatia on (url removed)
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Please visit our website (url removed)