|Job Ref:||204776161||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||East Riding of Yorkshire||Address:||Post Code:||HU17||Salary:||£60000 - £65000/annum||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:34|
Are you a Senior Technical Support Manager looking for a new challenge?|
My client are one of the market leaders in their industry and due to growth they are seeking a Senior Technical Support Manager AV - EMEA in the York area, this role will be responsible for managing the technology and services experts of the UK and EMEA regions. They are leaders in the design and manufacture of a broad range of complex electronic Audio-visual equipment. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Technical Support Manager AV - EMEA to join a stable organisation that is growing year on year.
The Senior Technical Support Manager AV - EMEA will be responsible for everything from pre-sales, to training and technical support. There are currently c25 staff providing technical support across the EMEA region. They're managed via 5 Managers, all of whom will report into this role.
You will be covering the UK and EMEA regions and travel will be required for this role, you must hold a passport with no travel restrictions.
The purpose/responsibilities of the Senior Technical Support Manager AV - EMEA job is:
* Change management - you will be defining the EMEA structure from an operational perspective
* To engage with customers, integrators and consultants at a technical and commercial level
* Leading the teams of technology experts, consisting of Applications Engineers, Sales Engineers, Service Delivery Managers, Technical Service Engineers and Technical Trainers
Key skills required for the Senior Technical Support Manager AV - EMEA job:
* Experience of managing projects within a process oriented environment
* Hands on experience of relevant audio / visual technology at some kind of level, e.G. Integration, end user etc.
* Proven management skills in a technology environment and experience of a change management environment
* A background in applicable technologies including network engineering, audio engineering, software development and project management
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Technical Support Manager AV - EMEA to join a highly successful company.
To apply for the Senior Technical Support Manager AV - EMEA in the York area please call Laura on (Apply online only) or email
Visit and follow Redline Group