|Job Ref:||204775672||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Swindon||Address:||Post Code:||DY3||Salary:||£45000 - £54000/annum Mulitple benefits||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:35|
Looking for an exciting, yet rewarding new opportunity?|
How does working for a global energy trading organisation sound?
We are currently looking to hire a Test Analyst to join our friendly and supportive Swindon team.
The position is located within the IT Organisation. You will be part of the Testing Services Team providing Test Management, Test Analysis and Test Automation within the in-house IT organisation working closely with projects and change initiatives and related business functions.
Key objective is to reduce the number of incidents in production for upcoming releases.
* Analyse functional and non-functional business requirements and plan testing accordingly (scope, effort, means of testing, focus areas, risks, test environment / test data); documentation of test plan and test approach
* Clarification of requirements with business and IT
* Identification of test cases including those with the potential of automation
* Execute Test Cases and documentation of results
* First level of defect analysis
* Defect Management and conduction of Defect Triage Meetings
* Reporting of the test status and the quality level to IT project management and business customers
* Participate in scrum meetings, sprint planning and execution, and sprint retrospectives
* Support in optimizing test processes and the identification of new tools when appropriate
Test Analyst | IT | Trading | ISTQB | IT Security | Test Automation
* More than 5 years experience in IT , preferably in different positions
* ISTQB qualified, Certified Agile Tester qualification would be a strong advantage
* More than 3 years of proven experience in testing, including test automation, user acceptance test
* Experience in managing test projects
* Experience in working in scrum teams
* Tool knowledge: HP-ALM and/or QA Symphony qTest, Jira and Confluence
* First-hand experience in testing applications in the AWS Cloud
* Experience in IT Security Testing
* Profound MS Office skills, particularly Excel
* You are willing to travel