|Job Ref:||204775340||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bridgend||Address:||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:35|
PRODUCT SUPPORT (SERVER SUPPORTED GAMING)|
Location: Bridgend, South Wales
Salary: Competitive, DOE
Contract: Permanent, Full time
Astra Games Ltd, a market leading force in the international gaming industry, are seeking an addition to their aServe team.
Monitoring and control of gaming machines throughout the UK via a bespoke system, involving:
• Game content delivery management
• Marketing-content delivery
• Deployment, planning and coordination, involving some interaction with customers
• System development input
• System testing
• Customer and internal training on products
• System monitoring and first-line resolution of issues
• Database upkeep and machine logging
A competitive salary plus benefits will be offered to the successful candidate.
Candidates would ideally:
• Be qualified to HNC level or above in a relevant discipline and have previous experience within an IT support role.
• Have strong organisation and communication skills.
• Be fully PC literate and confident using Microsoft Office packages, display strong attention to detail and have confidence working independently.
• Have previous experience working in the gaming industry. However, this is a unique role and therefore training will be provided to the successful candidate.
About the Company:
Astra Games Limited is part of the world renowned Novomatic Group of Companies.
Astra Games products are highly accessible in the gaming industry with a strong presence in arcades, licensed betting offices, casinos and bingo halls in the UK and Europe and our online gaming content is visible on numerous reputable websites.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading force within the international gaming industry supplying video gambling games to multiple markets and platforms.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear from us within four weeks please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Keywords: Product support, Technical Support, IT support, Gaming, System Testing, Product training, Helpdesk