|Job Ref:||204775144||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:35|
Are you an Honours Graduate or have commercial coding experience?|
Are you skilled in implementing solutions to challenging technical problems?
Do you have C++ skills?
If this sounds like you then please read on for more info!..
The role will be working on behalf of our client based in Cambridge that is a provider of proprietary software and services to support simulation. The company are looking for a software engineer to work on the graphical user interface of their parallel mesh Generator.
* You will be working on the graphical user interface of a parallel mesh generator.
* Working with, and extending, the existing C++ framework.
* You will join the development team to create and maintain functionality in areas from the cross-platform GUI to 3D visualization of exascale databases.
Requirements & Desirables:
* Familiarity with GUI programming would be beneficial.
* Any experience of the Qt cross-platform toolkit would be extremely useful.
* Knowledge of CAD/CAE, mesh generation or Linux/Windows development is appreciated.
* C++ programming skills.
* Support and training will be provided to enthusiastic employees.
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Hours: Full Time: (40 Hours per week)
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Aspire Cambridge Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent Vacancy