|Job Ref:||204774873||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Swindon||Address:||Post Code:||DY3||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:35|
a Leading Software organisation in Swindon are looking for a Head of Customer Service & Support to join their Senior Management team. The successful Head of Customer Service & Support will take overall responsibility for the Field Service Team, Application Support Team, Customer Training, Project Management Team, Service Performance Management, Project Management and Repair Workshop; in total, you will be in charge of around 90 people.|
Working as part of the Senior Management Team, you will provide the highest levels of customer service, through leading and developing the various service teams, introducing strategies and processes to ensure the business is meeting the needs of the customer/channel partners and creating a reputation for great service, improved communication and constantly looking for ways to improve.
The successful candidate will possess a 'customer first' approach with a proven track record in service delivery through optimising the use of field based operational teams and centralised support.
It is important that you are a natural leader and catalyst of change and improvement, you will be able to positively motivate staff and peers across multiple sites and geographies, to achieve tangible outcomes. You will also demonstrate pride, passion and energy in the role demonstrating resilience when necessary whilst being open to new ideas and confident in your own.
You will be responsible for but not limited to:
* Improve, develop and implement a customer service strategy with clear policies and procedures flowed through the business, including the development of feedback/complaints procedures for customers to use.
* Implement measures to understand customer satisfaction and improve services.
* Host regular meetings with key customers both on site and at customer premises.
* Act as the focal point for the collection and presentation of customer data, ensuring improvements in service and process are based on effective analysis, and the interpretation of relevant data.
* Hands on leadership of the customer service & support teams, with a focus on motivating and training to deliver a high standard of customer service.
* Operate under a continuous improvement approach by defining and implementing new processes and procedures to optimise the team's NA and Skills required:
* Proven experience of delivering customer service excellence in response to high client expectations
* Proven experience in influencing and championing customer service strategy at a senior level, implementing and embedding improvements to systems and processes
* Polite, friendly and professional person who is solution focused and passionate about getting things right first time, but responds to challenges when called upon
* Natural and engaging communication style, demonstrating a passion and excellence for customer contact and developing relationships both internally and externally
* Demonstrable leadership and team building skills, preferably based on emotional intelligence and principle-centred leadership as well team management skills.
* Must have the capacity to adequately handle high work level and be able to meet project deadlines
* Experienced user of CRM and Ticket/Incident tracking tools
* Strong numerical skills with an analytical, problem solving mind-set
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business who are currently going through a period of growth due to a successful 2016.
If you would like to be put forward for this role, please send through an up to date CV ASAP or give me a call on (Apply online only).
Look forward to hearing from you