|Job Ref:||204774690||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:35|
Are you an experienced leader of software development projects?|
Do you have excellent C++ skills?
Are you from a 3D visualisation/Game Development background?
If this sounds like you then please read on!....
The role would be working on behalf of our client in Cambridge that develop and market advanced engineering simulation software and services.
* Provide leadership in the commercialisation of the innovative end to end parallel simulation system.
* Take responsibility for complex product design, testing & quality.
* Lead technical interaction with customers and develop solutions.
Requirements & Qualifications:
* Experience of leading or managing software development projects.
* Excellent C++ skills including class design and templates.
* Familiarity with working on large C++ projects with 5+ years experience.
* Experience with large parallel applications, MPI.
* Knowledge of CFD, FEA or other mesh-based simulation with at least 5 years experience in mesh generation.
* GUI design and testing or UI design, perhaps with Qt or Squish.
* Experience in one or more of CAD, geometry modelling, 3D visualisation or game development.
* Cross-platform (including Linux).
* Ability to deliver customer focused software solutions efficiently, to high quality and on schedule.
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Hours: Full Time: (40 Hours per week)
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Aspire Cambridge Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent Vacancy