|Job Ref:||204774506||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Gloucester||Address:||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:35|
Negotiable and highly competitive salary - all candidates considered.|
Reporting to: Managing Director
Hours: Full time Mon - Fri, occasional requirement for weekend on call
Our client are looking for a highly skilled and experienced 2nd / 3rd line support engineer with strong MS Server, 365, Onedrive and Sharepoint skills to fill a senior role in their thriving business.
Technical Competencies: Windows Server 8 / Exchange Server, Sharepoint, Office 365 Admin / Config, Onedrive for business.
• Providing senior level IT Support to clients, either directly or by escalation of calls
• Providing support to a diverse range of clients on Microsoft-based software packages and other operating systems
• Taking ownership of user problems and being proactive when dealing with user issues to ensure full and satisfactory resolution
• Demonstrating Microsoft Office features and other operating systems to all clients in a confident manner.
• Maintaining a high degree of customer service for all support queries and ensuring that customer queries are dealt with proactively, effectively and in a timely fashion
• Ensuring that all customers and clients
o are communicated with clearly
o understand all elements of the process
o are highly satisfied throughout the process
• Regular coaching / knowledge sharing with junior team members to enable internal development.
• Providing proactive feedback to junior team members after call escalation to ensure learning and appropriate escalation takes place.
• Excellent organisational and time management skills, demonstrated working in a fast paced support environment
• Ability to work to target in a demanding environment.
• Excellent customer service skills, with real commitment to delivering the best possible service for every customer
• Broad knowledge and experience in IT Service provision
• Ability to proactively analyse data, and excellent problem solving skills
• Excellent communication skills (telephone and face to face). Being able to communicate in 'plain English' is at least as important as good technical skills
• The ability to learn fast - we don't expect you to be an expert now, but we want you to become one quickly
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft-based server and desktop operating systems, networks and office systems, especially Office 365
• Willingness and ability to continuously update professional knowledge of new technologies
• A customer focussed team player
• Motivated and enthusiastic with a 'can do' attitude
• A self-starter who is comfortable working alone or within a team
• Prepared to be flexible and open-minded about all aspects of the job
• Excellent interpersonal and networking skills coupled with the ability to build strong customer relationships
• Full UK driving license (preferably clean)
• Degree in IT or equivalent experience required.
• Microsoft qualifications desirable.
• Previous IT helpdesk experience required at senior 2nd line or 3rd line of support.
This is a role which will pay candidates handsomely based on their own personal merit and level of experience.
To enquire about this role, please apply on CV Library immediately, and call me in the office on (Apply online only) to introduce yourself. Many thanks, and speak soon