|Job Ref:||204774073||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:35|
Presales Manager EMEA |
Established in 2008 Avecto is a global security software company. Its innovative endpoint security solution, Defendpoint, protects over 6 million endpoints at many of the world`s biggest brands, ensuring that strong security never comes at the expense of usability.
With ambitious growth plans and a culture of continuous learning and innovation Avecto provides a fast track for talent. So if growing your career, helping to prevent cyberattacks and working at a multi award winning company appeals, we want to hear from you.
Avecto is a Times top 100 company to work for and one of the fastest growing software companies in the UK, join the award winning team today!
Position: Presales Manager EMEA
Location: London or Manchester
Benefits: they have created a fantastic work environment, where culture is key and having fun is a crucial part of the work day.
About the role:
Due to tremendous growth, their UK office currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and established Presales Manager to drive forward the EMEA Pre-Sales Team. Key responsibilities will include:
- Day to day management of the presales team, running daily and weekly deal reviews and territory forecasts to establish next actions and any potential technical barriers to a sale
- Navigating complex deals and help the pre-sales team overcome technical barriers
- Technical Account Management of our elite customer base
- Keeping procedures, processes and frameworks up to date and identifying improvement areas which will help drive the department forward
- Setting team objectives in-line with the business strategy and monitoring progress to ensure success
The successful candidate will thrive in a fast paced environment and will enjoy working for an exciting and innovative business which has ambitious growth plans.
Already successfully established within presales, you will have experience of working within the security software sector and will be able to demonstrate a successful track record of managing a successful presales team. You will also need:
- Experience with Active Directory, SQL and Windows OS
- Degree-level education, or like-to-like skill and sector experience
- Established reputation as a high integrity top performer
- Strong communication, persuasion and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Tenacity, independence and ambitious attributes are required to make this role your own
You may have experience of the following: Presales Manager, Technical Sales Manager, IT Sales, Head of Sales, UK Sales Manager, Pre-Sales Manager, Security Software, Software Sales, Technical Account Manager, Pre Sales Manager etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by Easy Web Recruitment, the UK`s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by Easy Web Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications