|Job Ref:||204773751||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Edinburgh||Address:||Post Code:||EH3||Salary:||£NEG Negotiable||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:35|
911127 - Software Developer|
Our client a leading global supplier of standards based structured cabling systems for data centres.
They are currently recruiting for the position of Software Developer, based in Edinburgh, Scotland.
* Ongoing development and maintenance of in house developed work flow management system
* Re factoring current software to follow modern 00 design practices and patterns
* Developing system test suite, including unit and integration tests
Skills & Experience
* NET Framework 4.x (Visual Basic and C#)
* DevExpress Framework for WinForms
* C#WCF Services
* SQL Server 2008 and later, design and development using T-SQL
* Crystal Reports
* Full software development lifecycle experience
* Knowledge and experience of Agile software development processes
* Experienced in modern object oriented design
* Developing unit and integration tests
* Version control experience including Release Management using Team Foundation Server
* Clear and confident communicator
* Highly motivated with an attention to detail
* Able to work alone or as part of a small team
* Fluency in the English language (verbal & written)
This is a contract position.
The rate for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 911127