|Job Ref:||204773676||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £42000/annum||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:35|
Senior technical support for Managed Service clients.|
• Respond to incidents logged on the Incident Management system and
provide end users with a technical solution within Service Level
• Keeping Customers informed on request status and progress.
• Adhering to Incident management procedures.
• Monitor, progress, and resolve incidents whilst ensuring customer
satisfaction through proactive updates, frequent contact and escalation
• Ensure all open incidents assigned to team are updated daily.
• Provide First Time Fixes for incidents where possible.
• Work with Senior Technical Consultants to develop greater
understanding of issues and resolutions.
• Keeping up to date with the current standard procedures.
• Proactively maintain and develop knowledge, skills and experience
through client contact, industry sources, formalised training and
• Provide a point of technical escalation and expertise.
• Escalate potential service issues initially with Principal Service Desk
Consultant/ITIL Services Manager/Service Delivery Manager
• Escalate potential problem issues with Problem and Incident
• Act as a role model for technical competence, helpfulness, facilitation of
learning and teamwork.
• Recommend and deploy changes via the change management process
• Provide technical assistance to on-going projects when required.
• Educated to GCSE level in Maths and English or equivalent.
• Good knowledge of IT platforms, equipment and applications
• Proven Customer service skills (SDI Preferred)
• 2 - 3 years' experience as an analyst within a Managed Service
• Industry recognised qualifications in relevant area (i.e., CCNA, CCNP
• 18+ months' remote support experience of
o Cisco Telephony Systems
o Cisco Network Platforms
• Good knowledge of IT platforms and applications
• Understanding of the ITIL framework and knowledge of the various