|Job Ref:||204773561||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:35|
Technology Consultant (Channel Sales) |
Established in 2008 Avecto is a global security software company. Its innovative endpoint security solution, Defendpoint, protects over 6 million endpoints at many of the world`s biggest brands, ensuring that strong security never comes at the expense of usability.
With ambitious growth plans and a culture of continuous learning and innovation Avecto provides a fast track for talent. So if growing your career, helping to prevent cyberattacks and working at a multi award winning company appeals, we want to hear from you.
Avecto is a Times top 100 company to work for and one of the fastest growing software companies in the UK, join the award winning team today!
Position: Technology Consultant (Channel Sales)
Benefits: they have created a fantastic work environment, where culture is key and having fun is a crucial part of the work day.
About the role:
Due to tremendous growth, our UK office currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Channel Technology Consultant to join our extraordinarily successful Pre-Sales Team.
Leading from the front, you will be responsible for the technical enablement and on-boarding of Avecto Channel ecosystem. You will liaise with partners and system integrators at a senior level to build relationships, understand requirements and provide all tools and materials to help aid partner enablement.
Additional duties include:
- Own the technical relationship with partner and systems integrator SEs
- Own the technical relationships with strategic alliances
- Ensure partners and system integrators understand all of Avecto's processes and procedures
- Ensure up-to-date technical capability in all partners
- Ensure full compliance for accreditation in each of the partners at all times
- Spend on average 2 days a week on partner and system integrators sites
- Assist partners and system integrators on customer visits, technical demonstrations
- Demonstrable presales experience working with for a channel partner or vendor enabling the channel.
- Experience in the security market and the security landscape; you need to be passionate about our product and our market
- Experience with Active Directory, SQL and Windows OS.
- Degree educated in a computer related technology to a 2.1 level
- Established reputation as a high integrity top performer
- Driven to succeed. Desires a senior career in pre-sales and obtain financial rewards
- Strong communication, persuasion and presentation skills
- Must be commercially astute
- Strong attention to detail skills
- Tenacity, independence and ambitious attributes are required to make this role your own
You may have experience of the following: Technology Consultant, Channel Sales, On-Boarding, Enablement, Partner Sales, System Integrator, Channel Partners, Vendor Sales, Pre-Sales, Presales, Security Software, Technical Sales, Account Management, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by Easy Web Recruitment, the UK`s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by Easy Web Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications