|Job Ref:||204773432||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Peterborough||Address:||Post Code:||PE1||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:35|
Senior Infrastructure Engineer - 3rd Line Storage Engineer - NetApp|
A leading IT services organisation is seeking a senior infrastructure engineer to join their team on a permanent basis in Peterborough. The role will be responsible for responding to BAU 3rd Line incidents logged on the incident management system to ensure incidents are resolved within SLA whilst providing help and support to the team.
The role will be mainly focused on NetApp storage technologies. NCDA or NCIE certifications would be highly desirable.
- Provide a point of technical escalation and expertise
- Provide technical assistance to on-going projects when required
- Assist in maintaining uptime of storage infrastructure and customer solutions
- Assist with the on-going development of the core storage strategy
- Provide support as part of the 24x7 out of hour's rota.
- Be available to provide remote or onsite service for implementations and migrations, both in and out of core hours.
- Previous experience in a senior support role
- Experience with NetApp storage technologies (NetApp 7 Mode)
- Excellent NetApp Performance & Analytical skills
- Microsoft Server operating system knowledge
- Experience with VMware 5.5 / 6.0 knowledge or Hyper-V
- Understanding of ITIL framework
- Proven Customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
Salary on offer is £40-45,000 + on-call + benefits
NetApp - Storage - 3rd Line Engineer - VMware - Hyper V - Virtualisation - ITIL - NCDA - NCIE