|Job Ref:||204773339||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£60000 - £65000/annum Negotiable + Benefits||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:35|
My client, a fast start-up organisation, growing rapidly, are seeking a Scrum Master to work from their office in London.|
They aim to improve customer experience and are looking for a Scrum Master to work with Product Owners and Delivery teams to ensure that they come up with a service that delights their customers.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
• THE SPRINT BACKLOG:
• Run the weekly meetings at which the team picks the most important tasks and prioritises them in the Sprint backlog
• Ensure that a successful sprint takes place and every single task of the Sprint backlog is done
• THE SCRUM BOARD:
• Manage the online, physical and visual supports to traditional project management tools
• Update all the stakeholders on progress and any slowing down in schedule of the project delivery
• THE BURNDOWN CHART:
• Ensure an effective planning and tracking of the burndown chart
• Reflect progress and slowdown on all tasks and provide daily feedback on efforts and schedule thereby mitigating the risk and raising alarms to the team members
• Manage and resolve effectively the slowdown by providing solutions to the team
• CONTINUAL IMPROVEMENT:
• At the end of every sprint, celebrate the successes and best practices, in order to keep them alive for the future.
• Analyse problems that have occurred and try to find solutions that will increase the project velocity.
• Be responsible for the sprint planning
• Strong Project Management / Scrum Master experience
• A good understanding of Agile/Scrum concepts and principles
• Assertive attitude able to ensure that Agile/Scrum concepts and principles are adhered to. Being a voice of reason and authority and able to make the tough calls.
• Excellent communication skills
• Must be able to lead and add value to the team but also be willing to lead by example to get the job done
• A strong team player, able to collaborate and lead a team to self-organisation and facilitate discussions regarding alternatives and different approaches
• Excellent skills and knowledge across, but not limited to, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
Why join us?
If you are excited by technological change and its ability to disrupt traditional businesses, come and work with us! We work at the intersection of business, digital technology and creativity.
• You will work in a booming sector and become part of this future global leader
• You will have the opportunity to work with an international network of experts and benefit from a stimulating working environment with creative projects to work on
• You will benefit from business expertise and operational support
• You will enjoy a steep learning curve
Project Management, Agile/Scrum concepts