|Job Ref:||204773141||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£32000 - £36000/annum||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:35|
IT Infrastructure Support Analyst/Specialist required to provide levels of 2nd & 3rd Line support as well as playing a key role in the development of the IT department and at times managing or leading Infrastructure projects. Proven experience providing 2nd and 3rd line IT support to the IT Infrastructure/IT services/internal customers is essential. This will be a varied and challenging position requiring a high level of customer interaction. It is essential to be a be a good all rounder, highly personable, communicative, self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment. You should have most of the following:- |
* Windows Server 2008+, Active Directory and Group Policy.
* Exchange, MS SQL.
Good Knowledge of W7+
* Good knowledge/experience with MS Active Directory/Group Policy/DNS/DHCP/VPN
* MS Office (Apply online only)
* VMware vSphere V5.5 support and management
* Understanding of Connectivity and TCP/IPNetworking TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS LAN/WAN VLAN and WLAN
* Knowledge of Windows Registry, Profile Management
* Security Anti Virus and Back up technologies. Veeam Backup?s and Anti-Virus (McAfee)
* MCSE CCNA or similar accreditations
* ITIL, Prince 2 advantageous also.
* Experience/good personal ability in problem resolution/ troubleshooting in above areas
* Good skills and experience in engaging/escalating with suppliers/third parties when necessary
* Excellent communication skills with internal customers, IT colleagues/suppliers& partners
* Clear grasp of English
* Clear speaking voice
* Problem owner/Problem Fixer
* Starter/Finisher attitude
* Out of the box thinker
* Customer service focused
CRL operates as an employment agency and employment business