|Job Ref:||204772773||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chippenham||Address:||Post Code:||SN15||Salary:||£32000 - £35000/annum Fantastic Benefits||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:35|
Test Analyst (Agile, Automation, ISEB) |
A UK FTSE 50 provider of IT solutions and services are looking to hire a talented Test Analyst (Agile, Automation, ISEB) to join a rapidly expanding Product Test team based in Chippenham.
The Product Test Team work in an Agile environment, and is responsible for testing the systems that are designed and built for customers, and the Test Analyst (Agile, Automation, ISEB) will be involved in providing Test Services across a range of products, including test preparation as well as test execution and fault reporting.
The Test Analyst (Agile, Automation, ISEB) role involves testing of the actual systems to be delivered to customer sites; therefore the role will include test phases both within the office and on customer sites.
Responsibilities for the Test Analyst (Agile, Automation, ISEB):
* Producing Test Scripts, working closely with Business Analysts
* Testing throughout project lifecycle, delivering within targeted milestones with minimal issues found by customers in production
* Raise any test issues
* Ensure appropriate testing coverage
* Test Execution
Requirements for the Test Analyst (Agile, Automation, ISEB):
* Proficient in test methodology, practices and processes
* Demonstrable understanding of software architecture and construction
* Experience in selection and implementation of test tools
* Established awareness of software automation technologies
* Experience in working in an Agile Environment
* Knowledge of software development methodologies.
* Strong Quality and Customer focus.
* ISEB certified
To apply for the Test Analyst (Agile, Automation, ISEB) role please press the apply button