|Job Ref:||204772711||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£NEG competitive||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:35|
Senior UX Designer|
My client, a leading retail company are looking for a Senior UX Designer to join their product development team and help in the re-design and development of their visual products.
They are ideally looking for something with exceptional UX Design skills with additional HTML5 and CSS3 experience, and have previously lead a large team.
* Experience in designing for native mobile or web
* Experience of user centred design principles & working in agile development team
* Has worked collaboratively with other teams
* Comprehensive understanding of UX design principles
* Ability to create prototypes in code (Bootstrap, HTML, CSS etc.)
* E-commerce experience
This is an exciting opportunity for professional development for a retail giant.
Day rate £(Apply online only) p/d. Based in London City.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit (url removed)
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales