|Job Ref:||204772666||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£180 - £200/day||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:35|
Summary of the Job |
The Project Coordinator will support the delivery of small projects or project streams of larger projects or programmes of work. Particularly, the Project Coordinator is likely to work on customer projects (external and internal) with a high level of technical content where the Coordinator has specific knowledge or expertise or the Project Coordinator will act as a 'junior' Project Manager as part of their personal learning and development.
Projects will typically encompass IT systems, infrastructure, 'roll outs', application development and management, systems migration and service provision.
* To support the definition of each element of the project plan or to lead the definition of a project stream
* To assist with the scheduling and control all project or work stream activities, including the delivery schedules, project milestones and dependencies, acceptance criteria, quality criteria, commercial arrangements and financial parameters and management of sub-contractors / partners
* To liaise with all project 'stakeholders' to ensure they are sufficiently informed and involved during all stages of the project, or ensure that the Project Manager is fully briefed and up-to-date at all times
* To support the establishment and agreement of robust acceptance criteria for the project or work stream which can be used to measure project performance and ensures appropriate levels of customer 'sign off'
* To supervise the project or work stream performance against the agreed plan and initiate 'remedial' action (or escalation), when required
* To ensure appropriate and timely reporting and escalation (within Wincor Nixdorf and to the customer (as appropriate)
* To ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction throughout the project life cycle
* To adhere to the chosen project management methodology, with regard to planning, control, reporting, documentation, quality, risk analysis and management and change control
* To assist with the preparation and control of the project budget and ensure delivery against financial targets set. To assist with the production of accurate financial forecasting of the performance of the project
* To oversee the work of all human resources within the project or work stream to ensure high levels of performance
* To complete ad hoc duties and tasks allocated through line management chain from time to time