|Job Ref:||204772449||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Southampton||Address:||Post Code:||SO14||Salary:||£0.00 - £375/day||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:35|
IT Infrastructure Project Manager/ Southampton/ Initial 3 month Contract/ To £375Ltd per day|
My client is a well respected engineering organisation who is currently experiencing an ongoing period of growth and success. Due to an ever increasing workload, they are currently looking to recruit an IT Infrastructure focused Project Manager to join their dedicated team of professionals. This is an initial 3 month contract and is paying a rate of £375Ltd per day. Please find the role description below:
* Ensuring the implementation of structured project management processes to ensure the effective delivery of business value from IT projects;
* Assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality review; and escalating functional, quality and timeline issues appropriately;
* Tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers;
* Maintaining a full set of documentation as required by the IT Project Management Process for each project
* Coordinating communication with all areas of the business that impact the scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort being managed;
* Assisting the Programme Manager and Business Relationship Manager in partnering with senior management of the business community to identify and prioritise opportunities for business improvement;
* Ensuring that through life support capabilities are key design considerations in all new business system solutions.
* Projects delivered to time, cost & quality while tracking and recording any deviations
* Projects completed in accordance with agreed designs, and to prescribed standards
* Contribute to the maintenance of IT Project Management processes to enable precise reporting on all IT projects
* Ensure that support requirements are built into project plans from inception and that systems are designed for production and support
* Establish and maintain accurate documentation and plans for projects in accordance with the Project Management Process.
* Experienced IT professional, focussed on being a part of a cost effective and efficient programme management team
* Project Management qualification or equivalent experience.
* Demonstrable knowledge and experience of implementing and delivering large projects in complex environments within Budget and Timescales using structured Project Methodology
* Demonstrable knowledge and experience of current IT technology
* Microsoft Project power user
* Experience of Microsoft Project Server would be advantageous
Please register interest by submitting an up to date CV without delay.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position