|Job Ref:||204772330||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Aylesbury||Address:||Post Code:||HP20||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:35|
IT Projects Consultant|
Carbon60 require an IT Projects Consultant to join our expanding Defence & Government team based from our Aylesbury office. Carbon60 has been a supplier of specialist technical support to the Defence/Government sector for over 30 years. This high profile role will play a key part in the growth of the business over the coming years.
* Oversee Government projects, recruiting technical specialists when necessary.
* Develop relationships with clients to build trust, promote the reputation of Carbon60 and cultivate a network of potential clients.
* Evaluate technical project requirements and develop solutions.
* Network and interact with technical specialists to develop business relationships.
* Support the Defence and Government business providing technical advice.
* Understand the Government purchasing frameworks, including GCloud, Digital Outcomes and Specialists, FATS, etc.
* A military/defence based background.
* Broad knowledge of the Information and Communications Technology sector in the Defence and Government environment.
* Based at our Aylesbury office but willing to travel to customer and client sites across the UK.
* Team player with a flexible and confident approach to work with the ability to work independently.
* Project Management, Account Management or sales experience is desirable.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills; adaptable to a range of audiences.
Carbon60 are offering an interesting role in a dynamic environment with a good mix of business development, account management and project management. With the ability to progress; undertake new qualifications and accreditations there is an opportunity to shape your career moving forward. Carbon60 offers a competitive salary with an excellent bonus scheme as well as a generous company pension scheme and benefits package. If you believe you could fill the current vacancy of IT Projects Consultant then please do get in touch.
Due to the nature of the role applicants must be willing to undergo SC security vetting.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency