|Job Ref:||204772280||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Salary:||£600 - £700/day||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:35|
Senior Solution Architect / Enterprise Architect - Manchester - £600 per day - 6 months +|
* Location: Manchester
* Duration: 6 months +
* Rate: £600 dependant on experience
Our client is a leading ecommerce business and due to their continued success and growth they are looking for a highly experienced Senior Solution Architect or Enterprise Architect to join their dynamic architecture team.
You will need to be currently working with board level stakeholders and have significant specific experience in Supply Chain Transformation from an architectural perspective.
This is a critical role for the business and as such you will need to be available to start within the 3 - 4 weeks.
You will define, uphold and communicate the end to end Architecture vison and roadmap around a full transformation of this Manchester based client's Supply Chain.
* At least 3 years' as a Senior Solution Architect
* At least 2 years as an Enterprise Architect
* Specific experience in end to end logistics and supply chain, Warehouse management systems, Fulfilment
* You will have either worked on large projects or programmes or been involved in re-solutioning or replacement within the Supply Chain environment
* Senior Stakeholder management skills up to board level
* Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
* Have done an element of Enterprise Architecture work as well as Solution Architecture designs at all levels
* Need to have had experience of managing a small team of architects
If you are a Senior Solution Architect or an Enterprise Architect looking for an engaging and challenging on a Supply Chain transformation programme role then apply with your CV
Senior Solution Architect / Enterprise Architect / TOGAF / UML / ZACHMAN / Supply Chain / Logistics / Warehouse Management Systems / WMS / Fulfilment