|Job Ref:||204772263||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£24000 - £26000/annum||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:35|
Junior Business Analyst - Financial Services |
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Junior Business Analyst to join our rapidly expanding financial services organisation based in London.
The successful candidate will be a motivated Junior Business Analyst with at least 1 to 2 years working experience as a Business Analyst, have experience/knowledge of Business Process, Data Management and Analytics and ideally have experience working within a banking/ financial services environment.
My clients business has doubled in growth over the last 6 months and seeking to add a further 20 IT professionals across different areas, within the next few months. This would suit someone who understands the challenges of a growing company, willing to take ownership and is keen to be involved in delivering large service based projects to the top 20 major banks.
Skills and experience:
• Business analysis experience in a banking/ finance environment of at least 1-2 years
• Good experience in Business Process, Data Management and Analytics
• Project documentation and to present an argument verbally to stakeholders
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, good attention to detail
• Understand the configuration requirements and what they mean for the business
• Experience of prioritising work across multiple concurrent projects
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Willingness to take on responsibility with a hands on approach
If you're a motivated and passionate Junior Business Analyst, who wants to truly add value and make a difference within a growing company, apply now for further information