|Job Ref:||204772241||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£350 - £400/day||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:35|
Test Project Manager - 6 Month Contract - £350 - £400 per day.|
Our Client, based in Farringdon, is currently looking to recruit a Test Project Manager to ensure the organisations system environments meet business quality requirements by managing functional, automation and performance tests.
The Test Project Manager will be liaising with different teams and resources so strong communication skills are key. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate times where they have ensured high quality delivery of automation and manual QA testing. They would have come through from a hands-on testing background.
Key responsibilities for the Test Project Manager:
- Manage a team of 6 testers, setting KPIS, delegation workloads and ensuring the Testers are delivering
- Ensuring high quality delivery of automation and manual testing
- Ensuring the team is meeting deliverables and project milestones
- Implementing new processes where gaps are identified
- Ensuring relevant resources are utilised efficiently on projects
- May be involved with hands-on testing when necessary
Key Skills & experience for the Test Project Manager:
- Must have experience of Agile
- Must have a technical testing background
- Must be a delivery-focused Project Manager and be able to give examples of when they have pushed a project forward
- Must be dynamic and be able to adapt to change
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong Stakeholder Management skills
This is a new opportunity to join an established organisation on a 6 month contract. To discuss your suitability for this role further, please simply apply below.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only