|Job Ref:||204772218||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Salary:||£400 - £450/annum Day Rates (DOE / Neg)||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:35|
DevOps Engineer (SC Cleared / AWS)|
6 Month Contract
Day Rates (DOE / Neg)
DevOps Engineer needed with current SC Security Clearance and AWS (Amazon Web Services) / Cloud platforms expertise. Working with a leading IT services provider on large Public Sector / Government projects. Start ASAP ideally by 17th / 24th October 2016, if possible:
- Build, configuration and release for AWS / Cloud environments.
- Strong experience of DevOps for Cloud-based platforms.
- Centos using Maven, Puppet, Continuous Integration Tools , Jenkins, DBLink, Sonar, GIT etc).
- Defining deployment standards for development team & reviewing delivered build packages for validating the required standards.
- Resolving day-to-day deployment / hosting issues and preparing status reports for key stakeholders.
- Defining deployment standards and reviewing build packages post-implementation.
- Capturing platform design requirements and build standards.
- Defining process / build automation scripts for building consistent and robust environments.
- Managing various software upgrades / patches on various technical environments as per agreed standards.
- Managing multiple environments and taking back-up of applications and data as agreed with clients.
- Candidates must ideally hold current SC-level security clearance.
Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, rate expectations and a short Covering Letter explaining why you believe you would be a strong match for the position advertised.
If your experience matches the key requirements of the position you will receive a call from a member of the Syntax team who will run through the role in greater detail and answer any further questions you may have.
We always do our very best to respond individually to all applicants. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret that it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency