|Job Ref:||204772109||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicester||Address:||Salary:||£28000 - £38000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:35|
Project Manager/Agile - Leicester £28-38k|
My client, a market leader in their field are going through a period of growth & have an urgent requirement for an IT Project Manager to work out of their Leicester based office.
As their IT Project Manager, you will be taking a pivotal role in the company's ability to successfully delivering a range of ongoing projects from inception through to customer acceptance.
The successful candidate will have the following knowledge & skills;
* 3+ years experience in a Project Management role.
* Prince 2 Certified
* Agile/Scrum Methodologies
* Experience delivering software projects is essential
* Thorough knowledge of the entire systems development lifecycle
* Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Applications including Microsoft Project & producing industry standard project documentation.
* Strong self-starter, team player with good leadership skills and a positive approach.
* Experience of working with business customers (including 3rd party suppliers).
* Good facilitation, communication, listening and presentation skills.
* Ability to interact and work effectively with colleagues at all levels.
* Rational and pragmatic with the ability to function under pressure.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Enthusiasm & energy to overcome barriers, but also proven track record in spotting and resolving problems proactively.
This is an excellent opportunity, offering any candidate the opportunity to work in a highly technical environment, using the latest technologies where you can bounce ideas off the other technicians in the team. The salary can be anything up to £38k depending on experience so please send me your CV now