|Job Ref:||204772060||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Derby||Address:||Post Code:||DE1||Salary:||£30000 - £42000/annum to £42k||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:35|
Our client is a world leading innovator in technology. They are a successful and expanding company, with both UK and US offices and customers in every major global market.|
We are pleased to offer an exciting opportunity for a talented, motivated and outgoing individual to assist with their growing support team and ongoing success. The Second line technical support engineer will act as an escalation point for technical support within the Support team. The ideal candidate will be customer focused to ensure high level of customer service and have technical knowledge enough to quickly learn our client's product suite and associated hardware and software technology.
Main responsibilities will entail providing product support for customer's phone, email, and web based support requests:
• Act as an escalation point for advanced support cases working to replicate and test reported issues.
• Documenting test results and support cases to a high level of detail.
• Prioritize and manage multiple tasks while remaining detail oriented.
• Proactively provide timely and accurate communication of issue status and resolution to the customer.
• Accurately and professionally document all communication with the customer using CRM system.
• Compose and review on-line support materials (FAQ's and KB articles) to assist in reducing overall issue income
It is expected that the successful candidate will have previous support experience in an advanced capacity. Additionally you will have excellent communication skills with advanced knowledge of operating systems, databases and networking. You should also have the ability to debug scripts, decipher diagnostics and logging information. It is also preferred that you have some previous knowledge of DirectShow applications.
If you feel you have the right experience and skills to meet the challenges of this exciting role, please apply now. However, if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours, kindly assume you have been unsuccessful. (agy)