|Job Ref:||204771971||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Salary:||£25000 - £45000/annum + benefits||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:35|
Wordpress or Magento Developer|
£25K - £40K
• The right candidate must have a strong track record of creating Wordpress or Magento websites.
• In addition to this, the candidate must be able to take a PSD design and create a brand new Wordpress or Magento theme from this using best practices.
• A hyper growth digital agency based in Birmingham is now recruiting for a Wordpress or Magento developer.
• This is a key role within a growing development team, which will require ownership of client projects and also some crossover between web development and creative digital campaigns.
• The right candidate will have a strong passion for creating beautiful code, and user-centric experiences. In addition to this, diligence and attention to detail are paramount.
• Managing projects will mean maintaining client relationships so being approachable is also important.
The company is currently undergoing a high growth phase being led by an ex-Googler with significant backing from the investors.
There is plenty of room for growth.
The culture is very fun and relaxed, and there is plenty of room for growth, and ideas to shape the company for years to come.
The Role: - The primary function of this role is to work with the designer to create Wordpress or Magento websites. Sometimes these will be off-the-shelf themes, but mostly the in-house designer will supply a custom designed PSD, which needs to be created into a theme, and the rest of the website created. Of course, this requires a strong eye for detail!
Advantageous skills: - Github proficiency - Test driven development