|Job Ref:||204771964||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£60000 - £65000/annum bonus & shares||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:35|
Leading blue client with a passion for technology is looking to recruit a very dynamic Infrastructure Architect to work on/deliver a number of pioneering projects and drive their IT strategic change.|
You will play a key role in designing and implementing new solutions and ensuring that the IT systems meet the highest standards - strong knowledge of storage, capacity, performance, security, availability and BCP.
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
* Past experience delivering cutting edge infrastructure solutions for customer facing e-Commerce products.
* Ideally have past experience working within a 24x7 business that is web based.
You will also need some in-depth knowledge in some of the following:
* Vitalisation technologies (VMware ESX)
* Network and load balancing technologies (Cisco, Cisco ACE)
* Defence and traffic management (F5 / Brocade vTM, Stingrays ADC's)
* SSL handling, IPAM & DNS (Infoblox) LDAP / Active Directory)
* Traditional RDBMS (Oracle / Oracle RAC)
* Strong understanding of PCI/DSS compliance requirements for protection of customer's data.
* Use and maintenance of configuration and version control (Puppet / Git)
* Extensive experience in building & deploying frontend customer facing infrastructures for supporting webservices across multiple DC's.
The following would be advantageous:
* Knowledge and/or experience in noSQL databases advantageous (Cassandra / MongoDB)
* Strong experience of infrastructure automation, vitalisation technologies & internal and external hosted cloud technologies would be very beneficial.
If you are an experienced Infrastructure Architect with the required skills, please respond to this ad in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds