|Job Ref:||204771917||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bracknell||Address:||Post Code:||RG12||Salary:||£75000 - £85000/annum Bonus + Car allowance + Benefits||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:35|
Pre Sales Consultant - Banking - Home based with travel where required 50%|
This is a new role into the business.
The role will be to support the sales teams in the client engagement around software portfolio, this individual will need to be a subject matter expert.
The Pre Sales Consultant will provide product and technical support to the sales teams and will lead the design, development and definition of sales propositions and solutions for a key business area/s.
* To participate in major sales campaigns, particularly leading the demonstration of expertise, innovation, credibility and capability to potential clients
* To proactively liaise with sales leads to ensure a complete personal understanding of the client requirement and business issues to be addressed by relevant sales opportunities
* To lead solution designs, to include the technical infrastructure requirements, business processes, cost modelling, qualification, risk management, contractual arrangements, service level agreements, business continuity, competitive positioning
* To document and present the solution/sales proposals to the client and take a leading role in the sales campaign for the design and delivery aspects of the deal
* To develop and maintain the key senior level relationships within client/s, outside of assignment based activities, in order to maximise sales opportunities
* To create 'off the shelf' solutions for less complex, lower value, products, services or commonly supported products and provide coaching and guidance to individual sales leads for such deals
* To support, coach and educate sales and support personnel on our solutioning capability and to promote ongoing innovation and 'best practice' in solution design to our clients
* To create specialist sales collateral to demonstrate our solutioning capability
* To establish a personal 'network' across the Wincor Nixdorf organisation (UK and Germany), other competitor service companies and third party suppliers, in order to understand market place trends, best practice, bench marking, suppliers and competitor activities, up-to-date performance, financial practices, etc
* To take 'ownership' of key partner and third party relationships utilised to broaden our solutioning capability
* To complete ad hoc duties and tasks allocated through line management chain from time to time
* Technical Understanding/Subject matter expert
* Enterprise Level systems/solutions sales/complex sales selling
* Sales / Business Development
* Banking / FS / Retail Banking
* Professional Services / Hosting / Support Services / Software / Hardware
* Ideally a technical background.
* Strong communication skills
* High level engagements
* Selling into large organisations
* Clear examples of revenue streams (Selling Software / Licences / PS)
* Understanding of the full sales cycle
If this sounds like you then please apply as this position will go quickly