|Job Ref:||204771880||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||County Durham||City:||Durham||Address:||Post Code:||DH1||Salary:||£16.00 - £18.00/hour||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:35|
Net Application Developer/ Support - Durham - Contract - £18ph limited/ umbrella|
We are currently seeking an experienced Application Developer/ Support Professional who has the ability to design, develop, support and maintain applications to be based in Durham.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
- Application development using agreed development tools (including .NET framework and C#) and databases (including Oracle & SQL)
- Application maintenance and support for in-house applications
- Database design, development and administration
- Developing and supporting system integration
- Data extracts, analysis and manipulation
- Analyse requirements and design effective solutions
- User training
- Manage system implementation, change management and deployment of releases/upgrades
- Management of other staff within the team
To be suitable for this opportunity; you must have experience of/ be
- Application development
- Application support
- Skilled technical lead in one or more of the following areas: Object Orientated application programming, .NET software development in C# or VB for web and windows environments
- Oracle Forms
- Oracle or SQL server databases
- Change management experience
- Proven responsibility in managing projects
- Experience in ICT .Net Application development
- Access to a vehicle and relevant licence
- Pleasant manner
- Tactful, discreet
The rate for this position is £18ph limited/ umbrella. This position is available full time Monday - Friday 37.5 hours a week. May be required to work outside of normal office hours and where requested to partake in the Services on-call rota.
Additional checks will be required on application.
This role is based in Durham.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Ali Davies at Excipion on (Apply online only) and email your CV