|Job Ref:||203283523||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Berkshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX14||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum + excellent benefits package||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:35|
Our client is a leading provider of infrastructure build services to network operators and large construction companies in the GSM Cellular market. The company is going through a period of rapid expansion due to new long-term contracts recently secured. As part of this an opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join the team. Main duties are as follows:-|
• Work with the project/contracts team to prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities. You will be capable of managing the production of contract sums (Tenders) and agreeing final accounts with PQS's acting on behalf of operators.
• Undertaking cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work.
• Assist in establishing a client's requirements and undertaking feasibility studies.
• Perform risk, value management and cost control.
• Advise on procurement strategy.
• Identify and developing responses to commercial risks.
• Prepare costings for tenders.
• Produce accurate financial targets and assist the senior management in delivering these targets.
• Reporting Cost Value analysis to senior management/Board.
• Negotiating and agreeing tenders with supply chain partners (Sub contractor and suppliers)
• Allocate work to subcontractors.
• Provide advice on contractual claims.
• Value completed work and arrange payments.
• Understand the implications of health and safety regulations.
You will need to have a minimum of 5 years' commercial experience as a Quantity Surveyor and a minimum of 2 years experience of the mobile telecoms industry.
Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or a related discipline