|Job Ref:||204777142||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Walthamstow||Address:||Salary:||£300 - £350/day||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:35|
The purpose of this assignment is to lead on: |
• The day-to-day project management of the relocation, refurbishment and new service design of existing library local branches.
• Project management of the redevelopment of Walthamstow Library
• The development and implementation of a Libraries Strategy for the Council.
• The consultation for organisational change with Councillors and members of the public.
Part of the Transformation and Business Change function, this role has been established to support the development and delivery of Programmes and Projects across the Council.
• Experience of leading on public consultations, and supporting members and senior managers throughout the process.
• Public service or local government awareness with experience of the political processes and the impact this has on decision-making timescales.
• Experience of strategic development and implementation within a library service setting.
• Experience of working /leading on a similar property programme (however it should be noted that we are not looking for a Capital Project Manage as such - our Capital Projects Team will supply that expertise directly).
• Experience of engagement with and securing of commercial partners.
• Proven ability to distil complex information down to suit a target audience.
CLOSING DATE : 13 october @ 17.00