|Job Ref:||204777127||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£60000 - £100000/annum Plus fantastic benefits||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:35|
£60,000 - £65,000 plus fantastic benefits
This position is based in London
TechHub are proud to be working with a leading software and solutions company based in the heart of London. As part of a super exciting strategy of growth, the business requires a talented and ambitious Scrum Master to join an agile focused development team.
Scrum Master Key Responsibilities
- Run the weekly meetings at which the team picks the most important tasks and prioritises them in the Sprint backlog
- Manage the online, physical and visual supports to traditional project management tools
- Ensure an effective planning and tracking of the burndown chart
- At the end of every sprint, celebrate the successes and best practices, in order to keep them alive for the future.
Scrum Master - Key Skills
• Strong Project Management / Scrum Master experience
• A good understanding of Agile/Scrum concepts and principles
• Assertive attitude able to ensure that Agile/Scrum concepts and principles are adhered to. Being a voice of reason and authority and able to make the tough calls.
• Excellent communication skills
• Must be able to lead and add value to the team but also be willing to lead by example to get the job done
£60,000 - £65,000 plus benefits
This position is based in Central London
Sponsorship is not offered for this position therefore candidates must be able to live and work in the UK without restrictions.
This role is advertised by TechHub which is a leading international technology recruitment company specialising in the multiple areas of technical staffing within IT Project Management, Software Development and Testing, Information Architecture, Infrastructure, Communications, Business Analysis and Change Management. TechHub is acting as an employment agency on behalf of the client. For further information please search for "TechHub Recruitment