|Job Ref:||204777090||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Croydon||Address:||Post Code:||CR0||Salary:||£550 - £600/day||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:35|
Business Change Manager |
We are currently recruiting for a Business Change Manager to join a market-leading management consultancy and to work directly with one of their clients on an interim assignment.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an ongoing digital transformation programme and to work for an expanding organisation who are rapidly evolving in-line with digital trends. You will work collaboratively and cross-functionally across the business to ensure that change resulting from the programme is effectively understood and delivered into the business.
You will be working within the Agile environment and contributing to the ongoing development of a robust Agile business change approach and methodology. You will have the main responsibility and lead accountability for delivering appropriate business change for the allocated project(s) and be responsible for establishing and running User Groups and Business Change Scrums with relevant representatives, to ensure successful delivery of the change.
The following experience is required;
- Experience in developing and delivering business change, including approach, plans, measurement and feedback processes.
- Strong planning skills, along with a proven record of hands-on delivery of effective business change solutions to complex business needs
- An ability to deliver quickly and effectively, both personally and through effective relationships with colleagues - to tight deadlines
- Previous experience of managing business change in both a project and operational environment
- Previous experience of managing business change for a large-scale technology programme
- Previous experience of Public Sector business change
- Strong exposure to working within the Agile environment with preferably Scrum/Kanban
- Some experience of working in a consultancy as well as relevant professional qualifications
*You must also be eligible to go through SC Clearance for this position.
More details available on application