|Job Ref:||204776866||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:35|
PHP Developer - Up to £30,000|
My client is a young and enthusiastic company who are in the forefront of the Infrastructure Industry. They are in of a need of bright, self-motivated PHP Developer who enjoys a great team culture. A PHP Developer who has excellent communication skills and the ability to work across teams to ensure consistently high quality software is delivered to our clients will be required!
Skills and experience
* Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as Laravel, Yii, Phalcon etc.
* Understanding of MVC design patterns
* Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
* Understanding accessibility and security compliance
* Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
* User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
* Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
* Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
* Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
* Familiarity with SQL/My SQL databases and their declarative query languages
* Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
* Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
The salary offered to the PHP Developer will be up to £30,000 dependant on the experience you will bring to the role. Remember that although pay is important, it's not all you can look forward to. As well as competitive salaries, you can also enjoy a wide range of benefits that recognise the contribution you make to the continued success of the business.
Premier are acting as an employment agency