|Job Ref:||204776817||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£NEG Market Rates||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:36|
2nd / 3rd Line Wintel Engineer / Systems Administrator - Finance - London (Closest tube Piccadilly Circus)|
My key client based in central London, is urgently looking for a dynamic, highly motivated 2nd / 3rd Line Wintel Engineer / Systems Administrator to join their busy and existing team on a contract basis.
A thorough knowledge of Windows operating systems and core applications is essential. An understanding of SQL and automated deployment tools would also be beneficial. The candidate should also have experience supporting an extensive range of desktop and hardware.
* Solid and demonstrable progression through 1st (helpdesk), 2nd (desktop) and 3rd (operational server) Line Support
* Extensive Windows Server OS Expertise - virtualisation and configuration. Preferably with a Microsoft certification
* VMware (VMware 5) installation and support
* Cisco Switch configuration
* MS Exchange 2010 administration experience
* Proven ability to troubleshoot complex issues with desktop applications
* MS Windows 10, MS Windows XP and MS Office 365.
* Advanced Windows desktop troubleshooting ability
* Experience in supporting/ dealing with business user's and challenging VIP's within Global/ Blue Chip organisations with a professional and efficient manner
* Any relevant Microsoft certifications are desirable
* Cisco certifications are desirable
* VMware certifications also desirable
For a further discussion, please contact Henry Grover on or (Apply online only)(option 1).
Ninesharp IT is a minimum fuss specialist IT recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality interim and permanent IT professionals.
(2nd line Support Engineer, 3rd Line Support Engineer, Wintel Engineer, Desk top, Microsoft Certification, Office 2010, Windows XP, Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Office 365, VMware, Virtualisation, Cisco Switches, Contract, London)