|Job Ref:||204776799||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Farnborough||Address:||Post Code:||OX17||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:36|
Greywood are currently recruiting for a talented Delphi/C# Developer, for our client based near Farnborough Airport.|
Creating software applications and solutions, the developer's main role is to ensure development work carried out is designed and coded to a high quality and within budget and timescales. This is to be achieved by ensuring best practice is maintained throughout with adherence to coding and departmental standards.
* Working closely with the .NET technical lead and development manager in all aspects of the design and development of solutions.
* Following the coding structures and patterns in place within the existing product range.
* Maintaining and resolving issues with all .NET and Delphi programs alongside the other developers.
* Able to demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Ability to understand customer requirements and work alongside the technical lead and development manager in the delivery of applicable solutions.
* Self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success.
* Resourceful, energetic and enthusiastic, prepared to go the "extra mile".
* Good attention to detail.
* Ability to work well under pressure, both as part of the team and on own initiative.
* Confident and able to communicate with technical and non-technical colleagues.
* C# .NET
* SQL Server scripting and maintenance
* General Windows OS knowledge including IIS, services, registry etc.
* General network knowledge (HTTP, HTTPS server certificates etc.)
Further skills (not essential):
* iOS and Android development techniques
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Delphi developer to join an award winning company where their efforts and talents are truly appreciated.
Situated just off the M3 and a 40-minute commute from London Waterloo (and 25 minutes from Clapham Junction), the location is close to Farnborough airport and the town centre.
With a salary upto £45k, and excellent benefits this is an opportunity not to be missed... so apply now