|Job Ref:||204771653||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Weybridge||Address:||Salary:||£60000 - £80000/annum Bonus, Pension, PMI, Health Insuranc||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:36|
My global client is recruiting for a IT Technical Lead (Digital Marketing) to join them at their prestigious head office in Weybridge.|
As the Technical Lead you will strategically design, implement information systems and software architectures that support core organisational functions, and assure their high availability and efficiency. This role required an applicant in specialism in Integration and Application Design to help define the Data Transformation & Structure and System interfaces. The successful applicant will be well versed within the application and interface requirements; the architectural design process and the implementation requirements, as well as being confident in working as a part of a larger architectural team.
The applicant will be expected to support the Project Lead in additional activities such as Customer Engagement, 3rd Party and vendor management and creation of key design artefacts.
* Manage and enhance key functional and technical areas within the development team.
* Working with other functional teams and business teams ensuring right governance and guidance is provided to the team members and stake holders.
* Provide necessary solution & architecture recommendations and assess deliverables from the project
* Lead with a group of developers and functional consultants. This will also include few business users, development teams aligned to a project.
* Be responsible for the timely deliverables (including code, configuration, documentation, controls etc.) from the projects with absolute quality and work very closely with the development teams, Project Managers, Solution Architects, Test Managers and other key individuals from within the projects to achieve this.
* Actively participate and contribute into the Technical Design ensuring project is implanting in the agreed direction and with the scalability and end-to-end solution with best practices in mind.
* Build and maintain relations with senior stakeholders throughout organisation and its affiliates.
Skills & Attributes:
* Highly skilled and knowledgeable across architectural areas compromising Application, Information, and Technology and Solution domains, specifically in the Java or .Net or both based applications.
* Expert knowledge and understanding of capability assessment focusing on business process and technologies leveraged.
* Expert knowledge and understanding of implementing technical change in existing IT landscapes, specifically with a wide breadth of architectural experience in modernising current IT landscapes, specifically the digitisation of business activities.
* Excellent communicator, able to engage internal colleagues, external partners and business stakeholders at all levels, ensuring clarity of requirements, the positioning of proposed solutions and securing the buy-in to the proposed solutions.
* Proven IT professional with demonstrable history at operating in a variety of roles throughout the systems delivery/architecture/support life cycle.
* Self-sufficient and dynamic individual who is able to hit the ground running, looking to achieve rapid results.
* Resilient and comfortable with ambiguity.
* Minimum of 7 years work experience in Technical Delivery and Solution/Technical Architecture planning in Retail or Digital Marketing.
* Solid grounding in core enterprise applications, including Microsoft and Java technologies.
* Proven experience in fast pace B2C digital marketing environment
* Proven experience in Marketing Automation and Campaign Management Solutions (Exposure to Adobe, Oracle, Saleforce Marketing Cloud)
* Proven experience with general CRM concepts and architecture.
* Proven experience with general Data Warehouse architecture and concepts
* Exposure to general Enterprise Middleware systems architecture and concepts.
* Extensive experience in developing strategic systems architecture plans.
* Strong understanding of information processing principles and practices.
* Working technical knowledge of network and platform(Linux/.Net, DBMS,WEB/WAS) operating systems.
* Overall knowledge of programming languages.
* The candidate MUST come from programming and/or architecture background Candidates with good understanding of Retail / Fast pace Digital Marketing domain expertise are desirable. Additionally, it will also be expedient for the candidate to have understanding of industry standards.
* PMP/ Prince 2/CISA certification & Agile/Iterative software methodologies are highly advantage for this position