|Job Ref:||204771372||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||East Anglia||Address:||Salary:||£25000 - £33000/annum Up to £33000, negotiable||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:36|
Data Platform Manager - exciting technology and global clients!|
Are you a Relationship Manager or Account Manager with excellent knowledge of working with data, software or systems?
Do you have an inquisitive and analytical mind set and knowledge of APIs, XML, JSON, GIS and excellent Excel skills?
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity with a company whose client list includes some of the most successful tech companies in the world?
If the answer is yes, then this Data Platform Manager opportunity could be for you!
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Account Manager or Relationship Manager with knowledge of either APIs, XML, JSON, GIS and excellent Excel skills to join a an expanding technology business who provide innovative solutions to a global audience.
- Creates cutting edge technology which is used by some of the most well-known companies in the world
- Offers competitive salaries, flexible working hours and home working opportunities
- Has a vibrant, creative, innovative and collaborative working environment
- Provides autonomy and empowerment to employees
In this exciting Data Platform Manager opportunity you will:
- Develop relationships into deep, enduring partnerships to expand opportunities and provide feedback to the Product, Commercial and Delivery teams
- Assess and successfully negotiate usage of licences
- Explore, research and capture details of web based data sources, for which a familiarity with APIs, XML, JSON, or GIS data is likely to be helpful
- The role gives you the opportunity to balance research with product delivery, working as part of a talented multi-disciplinary team, supplying consistently high quality data services to some of the world`s largest and leading technology companies.
Therefore, if you are an experienced Relationship Manager or Account Manager with excellent knowledge of working with data, software or systems, XML, and excellent Excel skills, then please apply today for immediate feedback.
Account Manager, Relationship Manager, Data, XML, Excel, East Anglia, Ipswich, Cambridge, Norwich