|Job Ref:||204771145||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bracknell||Address:||Post Code:||RG12||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:36|
SNOC Analyst - Cisco / Juniper / SIEM - SC Clearance|
Competitive Salary plus Bonus, Shift Allowance and benefits
24/7 Shift Environment
My client, a leading global IT services provider are looking to recruit a SNOC Analyst to join their team based in Bracknell.
Description of Project
The SNOC Senior Analyst is part of the Security and Network Operations Centre (SNOC) team that support the Computer Network Defence (CND) of the ICT infrastructure.
This post will manage, monitor and control, the Security Incident and Event Monitoring system (SIEM), Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) and Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS) devices.
The successful candidate will be responsible for regularly monitoring, managing and testing SIEM/IDS/IPS, including demonstrating the functionality, availability, performance and scalability of the service and providing 24 hour cover the Analyst will respond to alerts utilising a variety of approaches and monitor MoD and Management networks.
The Analyst will also assist with the on-going enforcement and validation of the defined security policies for the SIEM/IDS/IPS and firewalls, reporting any weaknesses and continuous improvements that could be introduced into the SIEM/IDS/IPS and firewalls.
* Experience of 3rd to 4th line SME for the Management, Monitoring and maintenance of the security appliances
* Extensive knowledge of ICT security principles and the attack lifecycle.
* Understanding of a SIEM platform.
* Knowledge of the Cyber Sensors (FPCap).
* Ad hoc support of forensic activities.
* Monitoring of network activity; analysis of audit trails and alarms; and initiating corrective action where necessary.
* Post requires SC or DV clearance.
* Good communication skills.
* Excellent understanding of the attack lifecycle.
* SNOC Senior Engineers will also have supervisory responsibilities.
* Well-developed communication skills, well developed consulting skills.
* Thorough knowledge of information technologies and their functions.
* Experienced in most areas of the solution lifecycle.
* Customer and business orientation.
* Expert in use of chosen methods and tools.
* Has effective working relationships with customers IT management and Fujitsu Services sales and project management staff.
* Extensive knowledge of ICT security principles and the attack lifecycle is a necessity.
* Qualifications such as CEH, SANS, CISSP.
* Product knowledge (Logrhythm, Endace).
* Experience of liaison with Crown oversight.
* Experience working with and within the MOD Security environment.
If you are interested in this position and have the required skills and experience, please apply online. All successful candidates will be contacted within 2 working days.
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy