|Job Ref:||204770971||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newton Aycliffe||Address:||Post Code:||DL5||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:36|
Do you want to work for a forwarding thinking, highly reputable client? Do you have Networking Experience?|
Baltic Recruitment Commercial Team are currently looking to recruit an experienced IT Technician focusing on Networking for a highly successful client in Newton Aycliffe.
The main purpose of the role is to develop and implement infrastructure strategies, both short and long-term.
IT Technician Main duties & responsibilities:
* Supporting desktop users on-site and field-based employees, who use a range of Microsoft, in-house developed, and 3rd party applications.
* Developing and implementing infrastructure strategies, both short and long-term.
* Use leading-edge technologies from Microsoft and VMware; and enthusiastically adopt industry best-practice for IT service management.
IT Technician Applicants:
* Positive attitude and ability to work on own initiative
* Highly motivated
* Knowledge of Microsoft server technologies such as Domain Controllers, Exchange, Group Policies, Print Servers, and Remote Desktop Services
* Solid understanding of the TCP/IP network stack including DNS and DHCP
* Understand LAN structure, including multiple subnets
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
The IT Technician role offers the opportunity to work within a lively team where you are not just a number but can make a real impact.
Applicants may also be interested in Networking, Network, Network Technician, IT Technician, IT Engineer, Network Engineer vacancies