|Job Ref:||204770911||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Irlam||Address:||Post Code:||M44||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:36|
Job Description Summary|
The Security Architect is responsible for defining components of the blueprint architecture for security across the TalkTalk Group. The security architecture will be aligned with business, technology and data strategies to enable TalkTalk to realise its business vision. The role will provide advice in support of application development, infrastructure, and enterprise technology projects to ensure the security of the TalkTalk architecture. Identify security gaps in existing infrastructure and prepare security standards, policies, and procedures.
• Define, own and evolve the target security architecture for TalkTalk gaining support and buy-in from key stakeholders
• Develop relationships with key business and technology stakeholders in order to influence and drive the security agenda in TalkTalk
• Create and maintain "blueprint" documentation that articulates the security architecture vision for TalkTalk
• Support and influence the business change function in the creation of suitable programmes of activity to deliver an architecture roadmap and help ensure progression towards delivery of the target security architecture
• Support and ratify solution design activities to ensure solutions are compliant with relevant policies, principles and standards
• Support realisation of business objectives through the selection of appropriate technology
• Define and assure compliance with security standards
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge on industry trends and best practices to provide security thought leadership in TalkTalk
• Ensure that the security architecture is aligned with business, technology and data strategies
• Liaise with other teams both within and outside Technology to ensure that their requirements are met by the architectural designs and that the architecture is cost-effective to develop, maintain and operate
• Supplier engagement in the selection and procurement of product solutions as part of the architectural portfolio
• Establish and maintain security risk assessments
• Lead a team of security architects and manage workload
• 5+ years experience in Security Architecture
• Highly effective communicator
• Experienced in end-to-end systems delivery
• Honours Degree or equivalent in Science, Maths or Engineering
Be great to also have:
• Experienced with OWASP and similar standards
• Undertaken security architecture role in a telecoms environment
• Chartered Engineer, or similar IT related qualification
It's an exciting time to be a part of TalkTalk as we lead the way as the UK's leading provider of value for money landline, broadband, mobile and TV services with a customer base of over 4 million amid continued growth. With a commitment to developing its talent, TalkTalk offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
In return, we offer employee benefits that are second-to-none and include attractive discounts off our exciting range of products and services, and a challenging but supportive work environment within a highly innovative division of TalkTalk. We believe that working at TalkTalk is more than just a job. With a commitment to developing talent and putting our customers and the wider community at the forefront of everything we do, we believe that TalkTalk really is a Brighter Place for Everyone!
How to apply
If you are driven and focused on getting results and thrive in a fast pace environment, this might be the opportunity you're looking for!
Apply now to the TalkTalk Careers team via the online application link. For a confidential discussion, please call Jade Colclough, Recruitment Business Partner on (Apply online only)