|Job Ref:||204770880||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Belfast||Address:||Post Code:||BT7||Salary:||£18000 - £21000/annum||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:36|
* To overview weekly extracts from relevant GIS databases and transfer this data onto relevant engineering laptops
* Update existing LPS geography through the manipulation of drawings using GIS by scanning, rectifying and digitising
* Perform data analysis and data queries within GIS.
* Ensure GIS updates are performed in a timely manner and to the required standard so as to meet internal standards.
* Perform quality audits on as-built data to ensure required standards are met.
* To assist in the delivery of management information and performance statistics required for monthly targets.
* Full Driving Licence with Counterpart
* Relevant experience in using GIS for digitising and data analysis
* Strong IT skills especially Excel
* Ability to work independently or as part of a team
* Excellent communication skills
* GIS qualification
* Relevant experience in using GIS for a utility company.
To apply for this role please forward your cv to (url removed) or call Jim Morrison for more information on (Apply online only)