|Job Ref:||204770849||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newcastle upon Tyne||Address:||Salary:||£26000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:36|
An exciting opportunity has opened up for an Automation Test Analyst to support the activities required in the organisations' journey to become a multi-sourcing digital business. The technology team is modernising and transforming the business in line with this journey and this includes the delivery of business solutions using agile methodologies in a continuous delivery environment.
The successful candidate will be an active member of the Technology Solutions QA and Test Team. They will be required to provide quality assurance to the business that systems and services provided are fit for purpose.
• Contribute to the delivery of suitable and scalable automation testing frameworks as directed by the Automation Test Lead.
• Automating functional and regression tests using well-structured maintainable code.
• Document and implement project test plans and test specification based on Functional, Non-Functional and Technical documentation.
• Ability to scope, develop, execute and maintain test scripts using automation and performance from a changing document baseline with the ability to update documentation in line with changing requirements but ensuring all tests are aligned with requirements.
• Contribute to test tasks from inception to completion, including automating test where appropriate. Reporting on progress in line with the processes and escalating issues and risks where appropriate.
• Is aware of own development needs and effectively contributes, proposes changes and supports the application of best practice in automated and manual testing.
• Significant work experience in a QA or Test Environment.
• Practical experience of test cycles including:
• Automation Testing
• User Acceptance Testing
• System Testing
• Performance Testing
• Degree calibre with relevant in-depth knowledge of the subject matter
• Relevant experience and in-depth knowledge of the subject matter with a testing certificate or training e.g. ISEB or ISTQB in software testing
• Testing and development methodologies and their application including Agile SCRUM
• Wider experience of the software testing lifecycle
• Solid understanding of quality assurance best practice
• Working within Agile scrum teams.
• Creating and estimating tasks from user stories.
Automation Testing / Automation Test Analyst / Automation / Test Analyst / ISEB / ISTQB / Software Testing / Software / SCRUM / Agile / Testing / Selenium / Newcastle Upon Tyne / Gateshead / Durham / Sunderland / North East