|Job Ref:||204770729||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000 - £50001/annum bens||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:36|
IT Services provider in West London is now looking to recruit a Senior Network Engineer with excellent Project experience to join their dynamic and growing team. |
The Senior Engineer will be responsible for designing and implementing projects for customers, both remotely and on-site. The role does have some travel but all clients are within London's zone 1.
To be considered for this role you will have the following:
* Excellent knowledge of virtualization tools (VMWare or Citrix).
* At least one of the following qualifications: CCNA, CCNP, MCITP, MCSE or VCP etc.
* Demonstrable experience of configuring servers, network devices and / or other IT projects.
* A good understanding of project management frameworks and the advantages of using them.
* Past experience working in an IT Service provider (very beneficial but not mandatory).
* Ability to mentor junior staff and encourage them to progress.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Able to build relationships.
* Solid troubleshooting skills.
* Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
If you are an experience Senior Engineer with the required skills, please respond to this ad in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds